Required Thinking To Attract Money

THE THINKING TO EARN A LOT OF MONEY

As you have reached this step, I assure you that you are on your journey towards success earning money .Getting on this page is in itself a start in order to earn money online.

After all, Beginning is half done… Isn’t it?

Usually I don’t like to use the terms “make money online” because I feel “earn money online’ is more apt. The make money plan sounds a scam to me.. The minute I see the words “Make money online” I get cautioned and skeptical…!!

And now I would like this page to focus on the first step towards making money..

I call it     “THE THINKING STEP”

Firstly,

I have a small questionnaire (Sorry, I ask a lot of  questions.. I ask to myself to.. J) kind of a thing for you which will make a revelation… A very strong one ..Here it is..

Have you ever thought what if you had been born and brought up into a different family, a different caste, a different religion?

What would you be as a person?

What qualities would you have?

What would be your priorities then?

Would you be a “risk taker” or a “safe player” ?

Well all this is related to your making money. So , if  you have reached here, you must follow and read this completely.. It has immense power to change your life..

When a person is born, he has a clear clean mind and no thoughts… With teaching from the family, peers and the child’s observations, the child grows on to become what he/she is. So, he develops a thinking, a set of ideas accordingly. However, there is a startling reality which people don’t realize in the due process… 

MOST OF THE TIMES THEY ARE LISTENING TO THE WRONG PEOPLE!!

So, as they grow, the negativity creeps in, the being of poverty creeps in, and all the things which are hindrances to making money creep in.. And please take a second off from this page , close your eyes and think for yourself.. 



How many people told you that you could do not and start your own business..?

How many people told you that “No.. This is not possible..! Do not go for it” ?

I am sure the answer to all these questions is  … MANY!
And questions like that…. I am sure you are getting what I mean..


I have a confession..I consider myself lucky enough to have got a good company and teaching from childhood which made me alter my thinking as it should be…  
THE THINKING NEEDED TO GROW RICH… VERY VERY RICH… !
And I mean every word…And yes its very different from the normal layman thinking…
The difference is …

It is very simple..

Yes only these 4 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your valuable thoughts here for others to benefit.

 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape